Kerala Lottery Prize Claim Procedure
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Results Prizes If Yoy Win Explained With Complete Procedure
- An claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested shoul be Presented
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary is Required.
- Also a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner(-download form here).
- Suppose If the prize winner is a minor(-18), Guardianship certificate from a competent authority is a must.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card Should Be Presented With the Image Properly Displayed in the Pan Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
kerala lottery result today live
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates: