Nirmal NR-64 Kerala Lottery Results will be published live at 3.00 pm and the official Kerala lottery results will be announced at 4.00 ,Nirmal lottery results 1st Prize- Rs :7,000,000/- ,Followed by the consolation and the other prizes.kerala Lottery Results Today Will be live from 3 pm Onwards,The Lottery Draw Takes at SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. To Claim the Lottery Prize We Have Mentioned the The Prize Claming Procedure at the End of this Post. Lottery Result Kerala today at 3.30 pm Get Ready for a Life changing result.
Official Kerala lottery results Live
Kerala lottery Result today Nirmal NR-64 live results at 3.00 pm
Nirmal NR-64 results Will Be live At 3.00 pm at the official website,we publish the kerala lottery results through the official channel ,the government of kerala has been publishing the lottery results online. NR-64 Lottery Results today will be published from thiruvantapura ,Refresh this Page to see the Nirmal NR-64 Results page 13-4-2018 page to view the updated results of Nirmal Lottery results.
The ticket Prize of the NR-64 lottery ticket is 30 rs ,so you can purchase the ticket Online through various portal,We Publish accurate results at 4.00 pm at lotteryresultskerala.com and enjoy the lottery results
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Click Here to refresh<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
|Nirmal lottery Results 13/4/2018 Friday|
|Nirmal LOTTERY NO. NR-64 DRAW held on 13/04/2018 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME
AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
|1st Prize- Rs :7,000,000/-
NK 114181 (KANNUR)
| Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-
NA 114181 NB 114181 NC 114181 ND 114181
| 2nd Prize- Rs :500,000/-
NJ 508637 (KOTTAYAM)
|3rd Prize- Rs. 1,00,000/-
NA 328215 (KOTTAYAM)
| 4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/-
2062 2084 3217 3496 5250
|5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
0988 2490 2872 2949 6498
|6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
0045 0366 0759 0853 1516
|7th Prize- Rs. 500/-
0231 0709 1321 1592 1760
|8th Prize- Rs. 100/-
0083 0102 0119 0147 0321
Nirmal NR-64 Lottery Result Pdf
Nirmal NR-64 Kerala Lottery Results 13.4.2018
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Results Prizes If Yoy Win Explained With Complete Procedure
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self-attested should be Presented
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary is Required.
- Also, a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner(-download form here).
- Suppose If the prize winner is a minor(-18), Guardianship certificate from a competent authority is a must.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN Card Should Be Presented With the Image Properly Displayed in the Pan Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize-winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates: