lottery result Kerala Live
കേരള ലോട്ടറി ഫലമായി
Official Government Results of Kerala lotteries will be announced today through online results site such as Kerala lotteries.in or Kerala lotteries.com. This results will also be published in pdf format and get updated daily at 4:00 pm and live results available at 3:00 pm unofficially. kerala lottery results today
The Government of Kerala Is Conducting 7 daily Lottery Results And They Also Have A Six Mega Bumber Lottery Results that Will be drawn from 2.30 pm .The Daily Lottery Results Are Pournami Lottery Which is Published On Sunday, Sthree Sakthi Which is Published On Monday, Akshaya lottery Which will be on Wednesday at 4.30 pm ,Kerala lottery Results Today live Karunya plus Will be Publiashed on Thursday,Live Kerala Lottery Results Bhagyanidhi and Nirmal Lottery Results Is Published on the Friday at 4-4.30 p.m and finally the Karunya Kerala Lottery Results On Saturday
kerala lottery result today live,Kerala Bumper Lottery Tickets are Christmas New Year which is held at January ,And there is a summer Bumper which is held on March,then vishu Bumper at May,Pooja Bumper at November and Finally to Conclude Monsoon Bumper at July .The Mrp of the Bumper Kerala lottery is Between Rs 100 To Rs 250 ,First Prize may Vary from Rs 3 Crore to Rs 10 Crore .
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Results Prizes If Yoy Win Explained With Complete Procedure
- An claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested shoul be Presented
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary is Required.
- Also a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner(-download form here).
- Suppose If the prize winner is a minor(-18), Guardianship certificate from a competent authority is a must.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card Should Be Presented With the Image Properly Displayed in the Pan Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
kerala lottery result today live
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates: