Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results Today Live 06-03-2018,Welcome to kerala official live lottery results website,Here we Try to deliver Lottery Results on Time to our kerala lottery members, Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results is a weekly Lottery Result with a prize Money of over 5,000,000/ – . Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results Today Will be live from 3 pm Onwards,The Lottery Draw Takes at SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.To Claim the Lottery Prize We Have Mentioned the The Prize Claming Procedure at the End of this Post. kerala lottery result Karunya Plus KN-203 today at 4.00 pm Get Ready for a Life changing result
Check Other Live Kerala Lottery Results-
Karunya Plus lottery result today live
Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results Today Live 08-03-2018,Thursday
Kerala Lottery Live Results -Updated
[text_block id=482 description=”Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results”]
Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Lottery result Pdf
Sunday:kerala lottery result pournami
Mondaykerala lottery result Win Win
Tuesday:kerala lottery result Sthree Sakthi
Wednesday:kerala lottery result Akshaya
Thursday:kerala lottery result Karunya Plus
Friday:kerala lottery result Nirmal
Saturday:kerala lottery result Karunya
Kerala lottery result
കേരള ലോട്ടറി ഫലമായി
Official Government Results of Kerala lotteries will be announced today through online results site such as Kerala lotteries.in or Kerala lotteries.com. This results will also be published in pdf format and get updated daily at 4:00 pm and live results available at 3:00 pm unofficially. Karunya Plus KN-203 Lottery Results Today will be live in Few Minutes.
The Government of Kerala Is Conducting 7 daily kerala Lottery Results And They Also Have A Six Mega Bumber Lottery Results that Will be drawn from 2.30 pm .The Daily Lottery Results Are Pournami Lottery Which is Published On Sunday, Sthree Sakthi Which is Published On Monday, Akshaya lottery kerala lottery result Which will be on Wednesday at 4.30 pm ,Kerala lottery Result Today live Karunya plus kerala lottery result Will be Published on Thursday,Live Kerala Lottery Results Bhagyanidhi and Nirmal Lottery Results Kerala lottery Result Is Published on the Friday at 4-4.30 p.m and finally the Karunya Kerala Lottery Results On Saturday
kerala lottery result today live,Kerala Bumper Lottery Tickets are Christmas New Year which is held at January ,And there is a summer Bumper which is held on March,then vishu Bumper at May,Pooja Bumper at November and Finally to Conclude Monsoon Bumper at July .The Mrp of the Bumper Kerala lottery is Between Rs 100 To Rs 250 ,First Prize may Vary from Rs 3 Crore to Rs 10 Crore .
Government introduced Rearrangement System with the prize structure of all the Kerala lotteries and the lottery results,Lottery will be published in various websites Like Kerala state lottery result, today lottery result, Kerala lotteries result, today kerala lottery result , കാരുണ്യ ലോട്ടറി result, , കേരള lottery, keralalotteryresult today, keralalotteryresult, today lottery result, keralalotteries
How to Claim
Sthree Sakthi lottery result
Prizes If Yoy Win Explained With Complete Procedure
- An claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested shoul be Presented
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary is Required.
- Also a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner(-download form here).
- Suppose If the prize winner is a minor(-18), Guardianship certificate from a competent authority is a must.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card Should Be Presented With the Image Properly Displayed in the Pan Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates:
- The letter of Authorisation from the prize-winner (Download Authorisation Here )
- The certificate from the receiving bank (Download)
- The certificate from the collecting bank (Download)