Akshaya AK-339 Kerala Lottery Results will be published live at 3.00 pm and the official Kerala lottery results will be announced at 4.00 ,Akshaya lottery results 1st Prize- Rs :5,000,000/- ,Followed by the consolation and the other prizes.kerala Lottery Results Today Will be live from 3 pm Onwards,The Lottery Draw Takes at SREE CHITHRA HOME AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. To Claim the Lottery Prize We Have Mentioned the The Prize Claming Procedure at the End of this Post. Lottery Result Kerala today at 3.30 pm Get Ready for a Life changing result.
Official Kerala lottery results Live
Kerala lottery Result today Akshaya AK-339 live results at 3.00 pm
Akshaya AK-339 results Will Be live At 3.00 pm at the official website,we publish the kerala lottery results through the official channel ,the government of kerala has been publishing the lottery results online. AK-339 Lottery Results today will be published from thiruvantapura ,Refresh this Page to see the Akshaya AK-339 Results page 4-4-2018 page to view the updated results of Akshaya Lottery results.
The ticket Prize of the AK-339 lottery ticket is 30 rs ,so you can purchase the ticket Online through various portal,We Publish accurate results at 4.00 pm at lotteryresultskerala.com and enjoy the lottery results
|Akshaya lottery Results 4/4/2018 Tuesday|
|Akshaya LOTTERY NO. AK-339th DRAW held on 4/04/2018 AT SREE CHITHRA HOME
AUDITORIUM, PAZHAVANGADI, EAST FORT, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
|1st Prize- Rs :5,000,000/-
AM 340483 (ERNAKULAM)
|Consolation Prize- Rs. 10,000/-
AA 340483 AB 340483 AC 340483 AD 340483
|2nd Prize- Rs :200,000/-
AA 899423 (THRISSUR)
|3rd Prize- Rs. 1,00,000/-
AA 691442 (MALAPPURAM)
| 4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/-
1507 2295 4032 4598 5120
|5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
0747 1002 1613 2045 2279
|6th Prize- Rs. 1000/-
0014 0326 1037 1413 1558
|7th Prize- Rs. 500/-
0056 0173 0352 0733 0886
|8th Prize- Rs. 100/-
0090 0148 0228 0367 0476
Akshaya AK-339 Lottery Result Pdf
Akshaya AK-339 Kerala Lottery Results 4.4.2018
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Results Prizes If Yoy Win Explained With Complete Procedure
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self-attested should be Presented
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary is Required.
- Also, a receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner(-download form here).
- Suppose If the prize winner is a minor(-18), Guardianship certificate from a competent authority is a must.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN Card Should Be Presented With the Image Properly Displayed in the Pan Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. The prize-winning ticket should be surrendered to the bank with all the above documents, if necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the following certificates: